A malware (crossword) puzzle you say? Yes! Why not?
I've made a puzzle about malware (and security) related keywords. It comes in .PNG format, .DOCX and .PDF. You can print it and fill it in. You can email the solution to
or @ me on Twitter: @bartblaze .
I consider the difficulty of the puzzle quite easy, but here are some breadcrumbs:
- I only mean a synonym when it's explicitly mentioned
- Across is horizontal, down means vertical
- The last letter of (2) down is the first letter of (9) down
- I must note I made a small error, (5) down is "disaster" when it should have been "doubt" (FUD). So just fill in disaster there.
- Don't think about it too long (it's not far-fetched)
To make it more fun you can:
- Set a time limit to solve the puzzle as I did (10 minutes)
- Prohibit the use of internet
There's no prize, it's just for fun. Enjoy!
|Click to enlarge|